Migrating to another country is a big step in your life. To avoid costly mistakes which could prevent you from getting the visa you need, you should get professional assistance from experts. In Australia, these experts are Migration Agents.

The best migration agents are correctly licensed and active members of a professional association. They keep up to date with all the proper laws and regulations related to migrating to Australia.

Correctly licensed agents have a registration number (MARN) which is provided by the Office of the Migration Agents Regulation Authority, part of DIAC.

The best migration agents are members of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA).

You need to use a Migration Agent for your gateway to the AustJOBS service

Click on the MIA logo below to find an AustJOBS recommended Migration Agent